Saturday, February 18, 2006

Today at the cafe...

The place was buzzin' today again... a meeting going on in the back room, and doing internet training out in the front of the cafe. Another new young lady joined our networking group this morning. [Welcome Rachel!] And James & Thomas were back with us again this morning, and the normal crowd. So the group continues growing...

And that's the essence of the theme here... the more the merrier. 'Teams' and 'networks' can help people success more often than 'Lone-Rangers'.

Example: Today Rachel asked... "How could I use the internet for job-hunting... or starting a cleaning business?" A perfect question. And something that a network can help with. Thus the need to keep networking further & further.

[continue discussion at CEO Indy.com -- a jobs blog]

1 comment:

Theologise said...

Hi! Ken Bussell here! I live in Oregon now, but I remember Elease and the Unleavened Bread Cafe! Hi Elease!! Hi Dave Streit! Hi Tab! I hope all is going well, and I am glad to have found this blog... I will put a link up on my blog for it.