Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bishop Madison visits the cafe


Bishop Madison

Thanks to our friend Pastor David Scott, this morning we were able to meet and talk with Bishop Madison, from Propetic Utterance Ministry here in Indianapolis.

His ministry is at 6433 E. Washington St., Ste 195....

and his mission is... To feed the homeless and those in need in our area, food and the Gospel and prayer to encourage those in need.

***************

And how funny is this... (God's funny, is He not?).... When I met him at the cafe, I said... "Oh sure, I know you... You're H.T.'s pastor, right? [H.T. is a new friend I met through my many Christian connections around the city.] So of course, Bishop Madison was shocked that I would know his congregation member.... especially since H.T. is a special member... having come to Indy (because of the Bishop)... having previously been a Katrina victim.

[It's all about connecting the Church back together again, is it not?]

1 comment:

EllenArtEllen said...

Amen! This morning was special to me. A divine appointment took place as Bishop stood in agreement as David Scott prayed over my serious pain/health issue. I am looking forward to watching God work. PTL.